About SureAccess MD
SureAccess MD offers a unique membership-based model called concierge medicine. This model allows our physicians to spend more time with each patient by keeping our patient base low and offering high-quality, one-on-one care any time you need us.
Dr. Rick Michael and Dr. Paul Guidry provide the highest level of primary care to our members and limit their practices to less than 500 patients to allow for next day appointments, more time in the exam room, and direct access when you need them the most.
Benefits of becoming a patient at SureAcess MD include:
- Premier access to our experienced physicians 24/7 via phone, email or text
- Extended, unhurried office visits
- Same day or next day appointments
- Physicians are available to see patients at home, nursing homes, etc. when appropriate
- Patients can request their physician to accompany them to an appointment with a specialist to help navigate the next level of care and ensure treatment options are thoroughly discussed
- Annual exams every one to two years that includes EKG and screening spirometry testing
- Quick access for lab, radiology, and other test results directly from the physician
Highland Clinic Vascular Lab Partnership
SureAccess has a partnership with Highland Clinic Vascular Lab. This program is included in patient’s membership fees and helps screen for asymptomatic vascular disease (blockages, aneurysms, etc.) in the carotid arteries, abdominal aorta and lower extremity arteries. Typically these kinds of tests are not performed for general routine health visits, but our physicians are able to provide this service when appropriate to our patients at no extra cost.
To set up a meet and greet with one of our physicians or learn more about becoming a patient at SureAcess MD, contact us at 318-300-4926.