Integrative Partners, LLC is a concierge functional medicine practice that offers members a personalized experience in the clinic and through frequent communication, educational opportunities, events, and community partnerships.
Casey Payne, PA-C, has a passion for involving patients in their plan of care and providing education to help them better understand their diagnoses. She is currently a candidate for the Functional Medicine Certification program through The Institute For Functional Medicine. She has completed the Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice Module, Hormone Module, Cardiovascular Module, and Immune Module.
Casey is a member of IFM and NCCPA certified.
Functional medicine is a systems biology-based approach that focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of disease. Using an integrative approach allows for patients to experience comprehensive healing of mind, body, and spirit.
Patients will experience significant improvement in their overall health and well-being through implementation of comprehensive treatment plans that incorporate the latest in modern medicine as well as natural and alternative treatments. Education about the importance of foundational health principles such as nutrition, sleep, movement, and stress management allows patients to make strides toward reversing chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.
- Adrenal disorders
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Autoimmune diseases
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Severe fatigue
Patients pay a monthly membership fee of $175 that covers:
- Concierge Healthcare with Functional Medicine Approach to treatment of symptoms and chronic conditions
- Online Educational Resource Library with information on topics such as nutrition, healthy living, stress management
- Community activities such as yoga, breathwork
- Partnerships with local businesses who share the vision for healthy living